Monday 25 January 2010

part 5

At about the age of 12 to 13 my mum left my dad and we had snow you may be asking what snow has to do with any thing with me and my odd life well my dad use to work shifts and had gone to work one day to find it snowed which were he worked ment he was snowed in and couldnt get home so there was me and my brother all alone this was to be a fab week for me as we also got the time off school we did have a ladt across the road who fed us and looked after us we went over the road for meals etc but slept at home

so i could wear what ever i liked and did i wore my night dress all week well it seamed like a week was more like 4 days it was probabley one of the best weeks of my life so far also i could dress during the day as most of the day my brother would be out in the ever deepening snow it was a sad day when they managed to get the snow blower up to the T.V Station were he worked
And Oh my did he smell when he came back im sure they had showers up there i know they had a Nucular fall out bunker ive been in it .... some might say i should have stayed in there

No comments:

Post a Comment